Monday, September 25, 2006

Welcome to our Blog. This seems much easier than trying to email a journal to everyone. I will try and keep it updated as often as possible. Our family is so busy I hardly have time to sit at the computer.
We are currently in the middle of soccer season for the girls and co-ed softball for Thomas and I. Broc is a great encourager for all the games he has to watch. He also starts swim lessons this week and is very excited about that. He has 3 of his friends in the class with him. The girls are loving school and all are doing great. They have fabulous teachers and have great friends too. Broc and I spend several afternoons a week in classes and help out other times as often as we can.
Thomas is busy working a lot. Besides his regular 40 hour job he is running several other projects in the evening hours. He is helping a friend start up a pizza business by overseeing the building construction and doing all the electric work. He is also overseeing an addition to a friends house and doing much of that work himself. Those are the big projects he is into right now. There are always several little ones going on also. He does manage to make it home for dinner usually and to scouts on Thursdays.
I have been really busy with Relief Society. I really just live in the car most weekdays. Luckily Broc is a perfect traveling companion. He and I go lots of places each week, including his preschool, library storytime, and of course shopping!
Well I hope this makes it easier for some people to keep up with all our comings and goings. It will definately make it easier on me. Stay well and enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami - what a great idea! This is really nice. I always love slowing down a moment to catch up on what's going on with you and your family. Give everyone a big hug from Aunt Di!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tami,
The pixs turned out great. The living room looks like it came out of a design magazine. You did a great job picking colors.
I love you,
MOM

See Who's Been Lookin'