Monday, July 23, 2007
Okay, so sometimes I'm a bit slow!!
Okay, after fooling around on my parents computer I realized no one but me can view the other albums I've created. I feel so stupid. I hadn't checked the right box to make them available to everyone. I'm really sorry. Here I've been loading tons of pictures onto lots of albums so everyone can see all the fun things we've done and how the kids are growing. And you haven't been able to see anything excpet what I put in the blog. It is now fixed. If you click on the photos link to the right some pictures will come up, above to the left will be a link to Tami's public albums. There you can pick what album you want to see. I feel really silly, but that isn't anything new!! Enjoy all the pictures!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment