Monday, June 30, 2008

He Did It

Nait finally broke one tooth through. He has been trying for about a week now. It's just a little razor thing right through his gums, so no pictures yet. Hopefully he will be a little happier this week. I think the other bottom tooth is not to far behind. He is my earliest teether, and I am not looking forward to nursing in a few days when that little razor is a little bigger, OUCH!
Oh, he has also decided he HATES runny baby food, who can blame him. But when it comes to Cheerios, dried fruit and apple puffs, he can't get enough. At least that is 1 thing he did just like the other kids!! I haven't had a single baby ever eat more than 1/2 a jar of baby food or more than a few bites of baby oatmeal. They hate the runny stuff, we're all for the substance, bring it on!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Tami,
I am SO glad that you have added comments to your blog! I found your blog through my sister Jesica - through Breann's blog... It has been great to catch up with your BEAUTIFUL family!!
I LOVE the new background! I really need to figure out how to make mine cute too - feel free to visit my blog
kamaeohana.blogspot.com

take care
Beckie (Wigman)

See Who's Been Lookin'