



So in my attempt to be saving money, I opted out of buying expensive school pictures this year. Instead I took the kids to Target one afternoon and had their pictures taken there. I knew I couldn't go without pictures at all, so this was my alternative. I figured I saved about $120 going through Target. I did buy their class pictures so we will get those too. And this way, I was able to see the pictures before we bought them and pick the pose and smile I loved.
I know I am bias and I know I have said this before, but we sure make cute kids!!! Our DNA must just blend together well!! With kids this cute, why stop with just 5!!
1 comment:
Hey Tami it's Lisa Salisbury here. I just read your blog and you do such a great job. That is a great idea to do your school pictures at Target--they are really great looking. Thanks for keeping me on your email list! Nait and Maegan are so close to the same age--she just pulled up in the crib too and I found her like that after her nap--she was so proud!
Post a Comment