Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So, We Know We Can't Dance


Yep, after that show, I am sure I can't dance. But the show was so much fun. I decided at the last minute to bring Shannon with me. Thomas was going to come, but I felt uncomfortable leaving Nait that long with Shannon. Not that she wouldn't have loved it, but I felt bad for her, because he would have been fussy and tired. No fun at all. We decided he would do better at home and going to bed in his bed. So Thomas said he was happy to stay home with him and the other kids. They all needed some daddy time anyway.

So Shannon took me to Mimi's for dinner before, thanks Shan!! It was yummy. And thanks to Cory and google maps, we found the Events Center. I thought it was someplace different and Shannon thought it was at the Convention Center. We would have been so lost and SO late!! So thanks Cory!!

The show was amazing. The dancers we so much better than on the show. They performed the best dances of the season, many of my favorites!! And they were funny. They did little things between dances that were really funny. We had such a great time. And the seats were great. Thanks Thomas. This was a fabulous birthday present. And now Shannon has decided she has a new show she needs to watch next year!! The pictures turned out okay. I wish I had a better camera, but they will have to do. And my camera's batteries ran out just before the end, just when my 2 favorite dances were coming up. So I missed out on pictures of the 2 best, for those who know the show, the briefcase dance to Bleeding Love and Twithingtons dance for Jean Marc's daughter. They were fabulous. Anyway, it was a great time and I'm so glad I was able to share it with Shannon, thanks babe!!

No comments:

See Who's Been Lookin'