
Yesterday was Broc's 6th birthday. I really wanted this posted yesterday and had all intentions of doing it in the afternoon. That was when a horrible stomach virus hit me like a ton of bricks. Broc and Chey had had it earlier in the week, and it was my turn. Luckily it was fast, horrible, but fast. So I missed out on all the yummy birthday dinner, thanks to CK&K for making a wonderful, or so I'm told, lasagna. They all came in and opened presents on my bed, but sang to him and ate cake in the kitchen. I was so sad missing it, but I was so weak and dehydrated, I couldn't walk.
Anyway, to my beautiful first born son. We are so lucky to have you as a part of our family. I was so excited the day you were born, hardly believing you really were a boy. You have been a complete joy from the very first day. You have one of the most generous and giving hearts of anyone I know. You never miss a chance to kiss me and tell me you love me. And I cherish each time. You are the most cuddly baby I've had and I will hold you to the promise to still cuddle with me when you are OLD! I am so thankful for the wonderful little man you are becoming. Thank You for choosing our family and bringing so much joy to our hearts.
I love you Broc Thomas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment