Here are a few more pictures from Christmas and the week before. We always take a family picture after church the Sunday before Christmas. I'm not sure why, we just always have. And the other is the kids helping with the cookie making to deliver to friends and family. It was fun and busy week leading up to our drive to NC. Since then, we have been pretty lazy. It's been really nice to just sit around and enjoy playing. The kids have been enjoying their Wii a whole lot. I let them know that they could play all they wanted right now. As soon as school starts again the same rules apply that apply to TV, movies and other video games. So they are getting in their unlimited playing time while they can.
Monday, December 29, 2008
A few more pictures
Here are a few more pictures from Christmas and the week before. We always take a family picture after church the Sunday before Christmas. I'm not sure why, we just always have. And the other is the kids helping with the cookie making to deliver to friends and family. It was fun and busy week leading up to our drive to NC. Since then, we have been pretty lazy. It's been really nice to just sit around and enjoy playing. The kids have been enjoying their Wii a whole lot. I let them know that they could play all they wanted right now. As soon as school starts again the same rules apply that apply to TV, movies and other video games. So they are getting in their unlimited playing time while they can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I missed you! It looks like you had a wonderful time. I am glad you are back. Sometimes you are my sanity!
Love ya!
Cute Christmas pictures. So... what ARE your TV, video, movie rules during school time? My kids think I'm pretty mean because we don't have ANY TV during the week - just Friday night, Saturday (after chores are done, and then only a movie) and Sunday only church movies. They get 20-30 minutes of computer time - but it has to be "educational" during the school week. just checkin' to see if you are as "mean" as I am.
Post a Comment