Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cheating

Okay, so for those of you who would have noticed, Yes, I was cheating when we took this new family picture. Not only did I have 3 inch heels on, I was standing up on my toes. I had to be taller than Chey for at least one more year. She isn't taller than me yet, but I am guessing she will be by next year. She only has to grow another inch and a half and we'll be even. As it is, we talk eye to eye, a little weird when I'm disciplining. And yes, she has outgown my feet too. Good for me, I can borrow her shoes now. Anyway, just in case you were wondering, I cheated!

2 comments:

Beckie said...

its a great family picture!

Shannon said...

You must give me the name of your photographer! She did have a great group to work with.

See Who's Been Lookin'