Since we have to make the most of our days without Thomas, I can't sit around here. Especially with school out today, we really needed a change of scenery. So to Minden we went. It's not possible to have a bad day when you spend a few hours at the Minden Pool. Nait and I relaxed in the hot pool the whole time. The older kids wondered around in and out of the other pools. We were only there for a few hours but it was so much fun. And I got lots of "thanks mom, that was great" for the rest of the day. I'm not sure why we don't go more often, I think I just forget about it. With everyone able to swim, except Nait, of course, it is a very relaxing and enjoyable time. And you can't beat the $10 family rate!
We had one minor injury, Broc did a big belly flop off the high dive. He just didn't get his feet down underneath him quick enough. A few tears and hugs later he was back on the board. Way to go, Bubba!
Nait loved the water. Surprise, Surprise! He must to be a child of mine! He didn't mind going under or the kids splashing him. We worked on kicking and floating and blowing bubbles. He'll be swimming with the big kids in no time.
No comments:
Post a Comment