Yep, I should, but I'm not. Everyone else in the house is sleeping, and I'm wide awake. Morning will be brutal. Church is at 9 here so that means I have to be in the shower by 6:30.
We had a wonderful 80th birthday party for my grandma Naydean. Lots of people came and the food was great too. Grandma loved the calendar and DVD. We counted her descendants, she has 95, with 4 on the way. Pretty impressive. She has been such a great example of courage and perseverance through her life. She has always shown each of us so much love. I have many wonderful memories of growing up with her and it was so much fun to celebrate her life tonight. Love you so much grandma!!!!
I suppose I should try to sleep. I will put pictures on when I get home.
Thomas is flying back to Vegas on Monday. I know I said I wouldn't complain, but this out of town work thing is really starting to get to me. The kids miss him, I miss him, then I start to resent the fact he is gone so it makes me mad at him... Then I feel bad and know he would rather be home too. It's hard, but I keep telling myself that this is a learning time and we need to be thankful for it. Somehow, sometime, I will look back on this time and be thankful, right? Someone please tell me I will!! Because I'm ready to start job hunting for him at home. I know things will get better, and it's not that I can't do it on my own, he just has it so easy away. No cooking, cleaning, kids, noise, mess, homework, basketball, bedtimes. He sleeps as long as he wants, eats where ever he wants, and comes back to a freshly made bed every night. Somehow I think it's a little unfair. He workouts, sits in the hot tub. Yah, I could go on. Sorry for my vent. I love him very much and I am thankful for his sacrifice to provide for our family, I just really want him home!!
Maybe I can sleep now, wish me luck!!
1 comment:
You are so funny! That is what I love about you. You don't admit things can be hard unless it is late at night and there is a Red Tent meeting or you are blogging. Silly girl! I don't know what you are going to learn from this but I do know that there are lots of people here that love you and want to help. We need to cherish the weekends more. They go by so fast!
You say I worry to much, but next time I call you and ask how you are ~ TELL THE TRUTH! I can handle it. :) Love, ME
Post a Comment