While visiting Ashley, I spent a day with a really good friend from my olden days who lived just 2 hours away. We had a really really good day catching up and watching our boys play together. It was so wonderful seeing her as a mommy and realizing we turned out pretty good, despite our youthful ventures together! Dena has 3 very sweet boys. Gavin-4 Ian-2 and Clayton 3 months. The older two where the cutest things calling me Miss Tami. It's a southern manners thing and so sweet with their little southern accents. They played with Nait for hours, wearing him out completely. When we were getting ready to leave, Ian was sad I was taking his "brother" with me. He really wanted him to stay. I wish we lived closer and I wish our kids could grown up together. Dena put it great in an email. It was so good to visit with someone who knows everything about you, the good, bad & ugly, and still loves you. Thanks Matt, Dena & boys for having us. We hope you make it out west pretty soon to visit us!
No comments:
Post a Comment