Friday, June 25, 2010

11 Years

Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet girls. It is hard to believe it has been 11 years since Kallie and Kassie joined our family. They were so tiny and are now becoming such beautiful young women. I can't express what a unique and fabulous experience it has been raising them. The love they have for everyone and everything continues to amaze me everyday. Their smiles are so contagious and so honest. I still love to sit outside their door and listen to their conversations. They still finish each others sentences, talk in circles about several different subjects and laugh themselves silly so easily. The bond they have is amazing and wonderful. It makes most people envious. Wouldn't we all love a best friend by our side, everyday, that you never get tired of having around? They are such a special blessing to our family. I love watching them grow and learn. Love you, girlies!!

No comments:

See Who's Been Lookin'