Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hey, it has been quite a long time since I posted anything. I must have been really busy. Well I will start with Halloween. The Saturday before we had our ward Trunk-or-treat. It was great fun. Kristi, Austin and Brooke suprized us and showed up for it. The kids were extatic!! Cheyanne and Austin matched, Frankenstein and Frankenteins bride. Kallie was a bat girl, she called it Batina! Kassie was a mummy, and a very cute girl mummy at that. Broc was the best looking Yoda around, and Brooke was a nice witch. Kristi and I decided we needed to put something on so we both put on Thomas' old HS football jerseys and decided we were his biggest fans!!! Thomas didn't dress up, we were just glad he made it as crazy as work has been lately!
Then the next week, the girls had a carnival at school, Broc and I also went to that. After school we drove to Nevada City and met up with my parents and Kristi and the kids at their wards trunk-or-treat. Then Kristi, the kids and I went trick-or-treating around a neighborhood in Grass Valley. The kids all had a ton of fun and got a good amount of candy but not to much. It was nice and cool that evening but not to cold so everyone stayed warm and comfortable.
The kids and I decided to stay the night at my parents and have the girls miss the next day of school. It was parent teacher conferences and only half day of school. But it was also their late start day so they would have only been in school for 2 hours, 1 of which has to be spent on lunch time, so basically it was a complete waste of a day, and all their teachers agreed!! So I spent that day relaxing and got my hair done that afternoon before driving back wednesday night. Thomas was okay with us leaving on Halloween because he had several jobs that needed done for people and instead of finishing them, he would have gone trick-or-treating with us, so it worked out well for everyone!

No comments:

See Who's Been Lookin'