HI everyone. This is coming to you from Provo, Utah. Broc and I flew in to SLC on Saturday with my mom and sister-in-law Laura. My other sister-in-law Becca and my nephew Conrad met us down at my sister, Ashley's house. Her roommate had planned a surprize bridal shower for her. The other suprize for her was that my other sister, Breanne flew in from Arizona. Ashley was very excited and very surprized. So yesterday was a fun day. We went out to the resturant that Ashley and her finace Sean work at. YUMYUM!! Thomas and the girls went fishing Saturday morning and caught 8 fish. They all caught a few and they had lots of fun. The girls were very excited to have daddy daughter time for a few days. They will have to ride the bus to school for two days and then have to go to latch-key after school, because Thomas can't get home from work by the time the bus comes. But since lots of their friends are there, they were excited to go.
On Saturday after the shower, Broc & I went to UVSC for the Utah High School Girls Volleyball Tourney. Our favorite babysitter of all time, Kiley, ( from Logan area) was playing. So Broc and I got to go watch her last two games in the last match. Then we hung out and talked for a little while until she had to get on the bus. She has grown up so much since we moved. She is now taller than me and very beautiful!!! It was fun to see her.
Broc has enjoyed the last 2 days very much. My sister lives with her friend April that loves Broc, my cousin Kelsey that has always adored him, and Ashley's friend from home Hayley. So everyone here already knew him and was very excited he was coming. So he has been loved and encouraged and dotted upon. He is the biggest flirt. He was really excited when Sean came over today, ya know the other guy to hang with!!
So for the next two days we are doing wedding planning stuff. We are looking for clothes for sisters and neices and nephews. We are also starting the planning for the reception. Thomas wants to make sure he has plenty of time to prepare for the heavy decorating he will have to do. It has been and will be a nice get away for a few days. We will have fun and I'm sure Thomas and the girls will be glad when we get home. I left him with a pretty good list of things to get done at the house, hopefully some of them will get done.
Oh, Halloween. I was going to tell you about it. I will post pictures when I get home. We had a great time. Chey was Frankensteins Bride, Kallie was a bat lady, Kassie was a mummy and Broc was Yoda. They all loved their costumes and loved the makeup! Our ward Trunk-or-treat was Saturday and Kristi and the kids surprized us and showed up for the night. It was great. Then on Tuesday we decided at the last minute to go to Nevada City. We met my parents and Kristi and the kids at their ward trunk-or-treat. Then we went to a neighborhood in Grass Valley and trick-or-treated a bit longer. Austin wasn't feeling so good we went home a little early. The kids had fun. The next day we just hung out at the house for the day. I went in the afternoon and got my hair done. Then we drove home. I let the girls miss school wednesday because it was half day for parent teacher conferences. It was also late start day so they didn't start until 10am and they got out and 12:15, plus they have to have their lunch hour in their too. So they would have actually been on the bus longer than they would have been in class. A waste of the day, and all the teachers agreed.
I'll get more out there soon. Talk to you all soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment