Things have been so crazy around here. We lost our internet 2 weeks ago and still haven't figured out why. We are waiting on a tech to come out on the 26th, and hopefully he will have better luck at getting it up and running. We just live to far out to get any normal internet so our only option is satellite. But for now, we are at my parents and I will take full advantage of their computer while here. It is crazy how much I rely on it. Especially for my banking and bills!!
Well we had Broc's birthday party last weekend. I can't believe he is 5. We met 6 of our closest friends and their families at the Carson Valley Pool and had a fun pizza/cupcake picnic before we all went in and swam for a couple hours. The kids all had a great time and the parents agreed. It was a very easy party, great for my lack of energy and enthusiasm right now. Broc was happy with the party and loved being able to swim without his life jacket most of the time. He is such a good swimmer, it is very comforting.
I had a OB appointment this week. All is well. I still haven't gained much weight but they don't seemed to concerned yet. The baby is moving a lot and very low. I've had some pretty good contractions occasionally over the last few weeks. They are more often when I've had a busy day. We are trying to slow things down, but it is hard with 4 kids. The girls are such a big help. They do as much as they can and never complain. Chey is especially concerned about me and asked frequently what she can do for me so I can rest. Broc also checks on me regularly throughout the day, even when we are right next to each other, he'll ask if I'm feeling okay, or in I need a rest. Thomas had been great to take over everything as soon as he gets home too. I have a great family. I feel very blessed!!
Thomas finally got his cement pad poured for his truck. He's had it frames up for over a month now. It was delayed for weather, closed concrete plants, lack of help for the pour etc. But it is finally done and it looks great. The kids are loving the extra scooter space!!
Well everything else is pretty much the same. Oh, the girls had their winter piano recital Sunday. They all did very well. Cheyanne worked so hard the last week trying to perfect a difficult song she had been working on for months, and she played it perfectly. We were so proud of her and she was excited to see her hard work pay off. When I get a chance I will try and download their performance.
Other great news, Thomas and I finished all our Christmas shopping last weekend. It feels so good to know it is all done and I have no reason to attempt shopping in the December madness. I have a few things to finish ordering for Thomas for his birthday (Dec 26 ugh!) but other than that, we are both happy it is all taken care of.
We are looking forward to this weekend of fun with my family. And the last weekend we have to get away before baby comes. Thomas doesn't have to work Fri or Sat so we are staying and playing for those days. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend too. Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment