I look at these pictures and I am so proud of the beautiful people they are, inside and out. It also makes me sad to see how big they are getting. My girls are no longer little girls anymore, they are closer to being young women. But thankfully, so far, they are very sweet and we have very little attitude, compared to others I know. Enjoy these pictures, they are the last professionals of just the four of them. I think the next time we do this, it will be much harder to keep everyones attention!! Broc got his taken alone for his 5th birthday, what a big boy he has become.

It is nice to see the love between them all show up in a picture. They really are very close!
My little boy is growing up way too fast. He is so comfortable in front of the camera.



No comments:
Post a Comment