Well it has been a pretty busy week for us. I try to stay home as much as possible so we can go to the lake every week. But this was one of those weeks, we were out everyday. And not just to Dayton, but at least to Carson and 3 times to Reno, YUCK!!!
Thursday afternoon Broc had preschool. The only kids that showed up were he and Avery. Ms. Beanie loves those boys so much she was thrilled to just have the two of them. When I picked them up she said she it was wonderful to be able to do so much in such a short time with such fun boys. Thursday evening Thomas and I and a few other couples went up to the Reno Home Storage Center to can some food. We got a variety of stuff to add to our ever growing food storage. I think we are getting close to having a good 6 months supply on hand. It feels good to know it is down there if we need it, for any reason. Natural disaster or job problems, not that anything is wrong there, just mentioning. Anyway, we went out for dinner following and had a good time.
Friday the kids and I headed to Reno early to the metal recycling center. Thomas had been saving and stripping wire he had pulled from jobs. I guess the copper is quite valuable in the recycling business, who knew? We made a pretty penny on it!! The kids had a picture appointment following. That went pretty good. It was hard getting Nait to focus on the camera when there were so many other things around to grab and eat. We managed to get a few good shots. Then we tried getting Nait's 6 month shots alone. He did not want to cooperate by then. We did get a few good ones. But not the one I really wanted. I have the sweetest picture of Broc at 6 months holding his toes and grinning ear to ear. I wanted a toes picture, but he refused to grab them. He does it non stop at home and in the car and in the stroller, but wouldn't for a picture. We did get a one toe grab, and it will have to do. We wandered the mall for a little while and had lunch. I know that's hard for some people, but my kids are so good shopping and mall walking. We all love to window shop and they are so well behaved. I think I got really lucky!! We did a few other quick errands then came home.
The kids are still doing great with the summer chore schedule. I like having an almost perfectly clean house every morning also. If only I could keep this up during school, oh well!! Well, I gotta get dinner going. Thomas and I have a SB game at 9:30 tonight to we are leaving everyone home with Kaeleigh, even Nait. He should be down for the night before we leave. And since Thomas has to work tomorrow, which is really rare, we have nothing planned. It will be nice to be home for a day after the busy week we've had. Later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment