




I can't believe Kallie and Kassie turned 9 on the 25th. It really seems like just last year or so, we were in the hospital with them so so tiny. They are such a joy and our family is very blessed and lucky to have them a part of us. They continually keep me entertained and informed. I have never known children to be so knowledgeable about so many things. They information they retain is amazing. Their birthday list this year was quite unique. First it was bikes. We had already told them that is what they were getting so we could shop with them and let them pick their favorite. Other than that, Kassie had 5 books on insects and a stuffed tarantula. That's it. Kallie had 5 sea life books and a stuffed squid, or octopus. We're still searching for the stuffed animals, if any finds one, let me know!! But the books were a hit. They spent the whole evening pouring through the pages and information. I've always joked about people who read the dictionary or encyclopedia for fun, but they actually do!
The party they wanted was at Sand Harbor. It was fun and easy. Instead of cake or big cupcakes we made cookies and mini cupcakes for everyone. Everyone had a great time and the girls were completely happy. We spent the day there, then Thomas met us at home with pizza. We had a good evening together. We feel so blessed and privileged to raise these wonderful girls. Their kindness and friendliness is apparent to everyone they come in contact with. They are always happy and silly and smiling. We love you Kallie and Kassie, stay the sweet wonderful precious girls you are. Happy 9th Birthday!!





1 comment:
I think the last time I saw you the twins were maybe over a year! They are so beautiful!!
Post a Comment