The Dog by Kassie Strong
I saw a dog
He was in a log
I took him home
He found some foam
He chewed it up
While I drank from a cup
It tasted bad
So he was sad
I saw him leap
Then he was asleep.
The Mouse by Kassie Strong
I saw a mouse, it was in the house
He had a pink tail, he's probably a male
He ran really fast, He must need a cast
His fur was white, He must like the light
He is so odd. He climbed a long rod
He reaches the top and falls off
And he ends up having a big cough.
I Love You (Kallie) by Kassie Strong
I love you, I hope you love me too
You are a great sibling
I've seen you nibling
You are so nice
Your favorite food is rice
You are the best
You need lots of rest
You are so kind
You have a smart mind
You are mine
And soon You'll be nine!
No comments:
Post a Comment