Today was a wonderful day in Tahoe. The weather was perfect. By early afternoon, the wind picked up a bit and kept it cool. Along with the wind, the waves came in. The kids have so much fun riding the waves. 
Nait was really, really good. That was a first. He's never been really bad, just fussy about taking a nap or not being held as much as he would like. But today he feel asleep in the stroller, by himself. And he was perfectly content sitting and watching everyone, whether in the stroller or on a blanket. 
It helps that he is sitting up really well now. He was really happy on the blanket because he would throw himself toward the closest sand available. And somehow he always managed to get to it. He hasn't tried to eat it yet, he just loves running his fingers through it. 
The rest of the kids behaved really well also. They ate everything we brought, like usual. They played in and out of the water and also played a pickup baseball game. 
I didn't even get in the water today. By the time I was ready to, it was windy and I couldn't bear the thought of having to get out of the water. And since it was cool enough, I stayed out. We ended up staying until about 6:30. We had some stops to make on the way home, so we left a little early. We came home with 2 additions for the night, Victoria and Sabrina.The only yucky part of the day was my sunscreen. I had some Banana Boat stuff I bought on sale, and it stinks!! I reapplied the kids 3 times, I usually only do 2 times with the Coppertone. And all 4 of the kids got burned. We have never burned with the Coppertone. Shannon told me later, when I was complaining, she heard Banana Boat sunscreen got really bad reviews. I can see why! I feel so bad they are all burned. It isn't really bad, but they are still a little red, way more than ever before. So I threw away all my Banana Boat sunscreen, I urge you to do the same. I'm sticking to Coppertone No Rub spray, It's the Best!!! 

2 comments:
YOU SUCK!!! Just kidding, but I am really jealous. Oh well, that's what I get for being crazy, huh? Maybe I'd be there. Cute Pics! Nait looks exactly like Thomas. Randy and I thought it was so cute. He's like a mini-me. A little cuter though; no offence Thomas! I'm enjoying the Miley. She came to the Stadium of Fire here and we sat in a field outside the stadium to watch the fireworks, but you couldn't hear her. Miss Ya!
Come check my response comment to your OME! comment. By the way, don't let Randy pretend that he isn't interested in Twilight. If he says he's not, he's totally lying out his teeth. I know he's trying to seem all "manly" in front of Thomas. Whatever! He likes it.
Post a Comment