Sorry about that last post. I was still a bit frustrated with my weekend. I have to give my kids a break, and lots of praise. They are so remarkably responsible for their age. I love the excitement from Nait just seeing Chey walk into a room. It is hard to contain him, he loves playing with her. K&K are also really good with him, through not really strong enough to carry him far. And Broc, well, he is a brother. He plays and makes him laugh so easily.
I love that the kids are respectful to each other. I feel comfortable leaving them home for a while when needed. They have always been responsible and safe. They call if they have any doubts about anything. And Chey loves the trust we have with her. I am so blessed to have such wonderful cooperative and respectful children. And I know there will still be days when they have issues, but thankfully those days for us are really few and far between. I have to be thankful, I know too many other families who struggle daily for order and respect in their homes.
My children are my life, and I wouldn't change them for anything. I know they were given the personalities they have for a reason. It is our job to mold and shape without breaking. And we can only do that with help through pray and support. I am grateful each day I have with them, to see them learn and grow and enjoy life, when I forget in the daily grind. Watching them enjoy picking peas, examining beetles, feeding dragons, reading books, finishing pages and pages of summer workbooks, all with joy is a lesson I need to learn. And instead of being frustrated with daddy coming home late, they are just excited to see him. The things they teach me grows each day. I need to remember the good things and enjoyable things, just like my wonderful and remarkable children. Love you so much CKKBN!!
I love that the kids are respectful to each other. I feel comfortable leaving them home for a while when needed. They have always been responsible and safe. They call if they have any doubts about anything. And Chey loves the trust we have with her. I am so blessed to have such wonderful cooperative and respectful children. And I know there will still be days when they have issues, but thankfully those days for us are really few and far between. I have to be thankful, I know too many other families who struggle daily for order and respect in their homes.
My children are my life, and I wouldn't change them for anything. I know they were given the personalities they have for a reason. It is our job to mold and shape without breaking. And we can only do that with help through pray and support. I am grateful each day I have with them, to see them learn and grow and enjoy life, when I forget in the daily grind. Watching them enjoy picking peas, examining beetles, feeding dragons, reading books, finishing pages and pages of summer workbooks, all with joy is a lesson I need to learn. And instead of being frustrated with daddy coming home late, they are just excited to see him. The things they teach me grows each day. I need to remember the good things and enjoyable things, just like my wonderful and remarkable children. Love you so much CKKBN!!
2 comments:
You are a wonderful mother there is no doubt about that! Don't worry about having an off weekend with the kids. It is part of the LIFE experience.
Love you,
Shann
Hey cute blog. How are you anyways? Nate is getting so big. Your kids are all adorable.
Jenna
Post a Comment