Thursday, August 28, 2008

Birthdays


Cheyanne and I were able to celebrate our birthdays this month. She just wanted a party at the lake. So she invited 2 friends up. And they had a great time. She got a new bike, which she picked out the night before in Reno. The night of her birthday we celebrated as a family at home. She wanted French Toast for dinner, and since we had been at the lake all day, there was no way a cake was getting made. She said she was perfectly happy with candles in her dinner. She enjoyed her gifts and we had a fun night.

Thomas took me to dinner for my birthday. Shannon watched Nait, so we could eat in peace. he told me he hadn't been able to get my present yet, just hadn't had time. I was a little sad, but let it go. Then he surprised me later with ticket to the So You Think You Can Dance performance in Reno in October. I was so surprised. I'm excited too. It will be so much fun. He even said I didn't have to take him, it was up to me. So that will be fun. They were good birthdays all around!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Shut Up!!! He doesn't want to go with you! I'll come out and take his ticket and come with you! Sound good?

See Who's Been Lookin'