It's been a few weeks, so I'll just go over the highlights. Thomas has been working lots, suprise, suprise!! One day he worked all day and went to help pull wire at another site and ended up fixing problems they had there until 3:45 in the morning!!!!!!!! I don't know how he does it. But he got back up and went to work the next day.
The kids and I have been trying to do sme fun things. One day we went and watched our Dayton SB All-Star team at the SB World Series Tourney, hosted in Carson City this year. They played an awesome game. The level of play is so much better than our league, they were amazing to watch. We've been to the library a few times to report our reading hours and check out more books. We've been to the lake every Wednesday, that's always fun. This last weekend Thomas and I stayed up late every night refinishing the kitchen, dinning room and part of the LR floor. It was starting to wear in a few of the high traffic areas and it needed done before winter.
Last Wednesday K&K had physicals. We were told Kassie has some degee of scroliosis. I looked at her back and the left side of it was higher than the right. So we took her in for x-rays on Thursday and we are still waiting for the results. We will let you know when we know something. We are hoping it isn't serious and some exercises or physical therapy will be enough.
We'll take it one day, or diagnosis at a time.
While at the Dr., I weighed Nait. He is now up to 22.12 lb. The means he has gained over 1 lb in just 3 weeks, since his 6 month check-up.
This weekend much of my family was here. My nephew Nathaniel was baptized and my other nephew Haydn was ordained a deacon and give the Aaronic Priesthood. It was a wonderful day on Saturday. After that we all went up to Tahoe for the evening. David and Laura took their kayak and canoe. We stayed until about 9pm. The kids had a blast on the boats and we all had fun visiting.
This last Friday night after our SB game, the older girls and the big girls went to Borders for the Breaking Dawn midnight release party. It was fun watching so many people get so crazy. We decided we just weren't the "groupy" personalities. It is just a book!! A very very well written and catching book series, but just a book. I guess soon to be a movie. Anyway, it was fun to stay out late with just he girls. I am anxious to get started on the book, but I know that as soon as I start it I won't be able to stop and I haven't had time to get started with everyone here. So I will probably start tonight and end up reading all night long!!!
We have a very busy schedule from now until the middle of September. Thomas' brother is getting married in Washington. I am leaving for a weekend with my friends. We are spending Labor Day weekend at my parents and the weekend after is my Dad's car show I work at every year. So the next few weeks or months are going to be interesting. I'll try and keep you all updated as much a possible. We will try and enjoy as much of the summer as we have left. Thankfully our weekdays aren't too full, so we can take full advantage of the Lake between now and school starting. Have a good week!!
1 comment:
Tami, I hope you realize that Nait now weighs 2 more pounds than Tyler (and Tyler is 7 months older)!
Post a Comment