I finished the 4th novel of the Twilight Series. Breaking Dawn was fabulous. It definitely lived up to all the hype. I was so happy with the way she finished Bella and Edwards story. I loved drifting off into vampire mode. Yes, my children were on their own, except Nait, and the house was a mess for a day, but well worth it. Thomas came home and knew I needed to finish the book before I came back to the land of motherhood. I am anxiously awaiting the movie due out Dec. 12. Does anyone know if production has started on the second movie? I heard a while ago it was in the writing stage. For all of you who are confused, you need to wake up. Go get at least the first 2 books, because you will finish the first book so fast and NEED to second immediately.
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. Called the new Harry Porter, I think it is much better!!! He other book, The Host is awesome as well. A little more intriguing and thought provoking, very well written!! For the few of you who haven't yet, DO!! Enjoy!
1 comment:
OH I loved this book too! I picked up a copy of The Host when I was at the barnes and noble breaking dawn party.
and now back to my family - after my read-a-thon!
Post a Comment