Friday, October 17, 2008

What a mean Mom

Yes I know I am a mean mom sometimes. But he does the funniest things and gets himself into the funniest predicaments!! I can't help it!!

What would we do without baby entertainment. I love watching him explore and find new things to get into. Right now his favorite forbidden toy is the computer. He loves to play with the tower and today he pulled my camera charger base off the tower. It came crashing down and scared him pretty good. But it did little to discourage him from coming back. I am constantly telling him No and pulling him away. That was when he discovered he could crawl under the barstools and then sit up, leaving him no way out. It amazed me he was strong enough to pull the barstool along with him with out tipping it over. And yes, I was ready to catch the barstool if it had started to tip over.

As all the Nait drama is going on, I've got Broc and Alexis in the background being so silly. They are trying to sing songs they've learned in music together, but Alexis knows them much better than Broc, so she is constantly correcting him and trying to get him to copy her. He just doesn't get it. It is really funny to sit and listen to them.

No comments:

See Who's Been Lookin'