














It seems that the weeks just go by faster and faster, especially when we have plans we are looking forward too.
Tuesday Shannon, Brynn, Nait and I spent the day in Reno. We had the kids pictures taken for Brynn's 2 year and Nait's 9 month. They turned out so incredible cute. Nait just turned on the charm and smiled in each shot. He was so happy and flirty with the photographer. She had fun with him too. Brynn took a little while to warm up to the whole thing, but after she did, she was great. She smiled her cute little grin and loved playing with the pumpkin decorations. Afterward we had a yummy lunch at Qdoba's ( it is so nice we don't even have to ask each other where we want to go for lunch, the answer is always the same!!) and did a little birthday shopping. It was a fun day!
Wednesday my parents and Breanne and Kennidi came for a quick trip to watch Alexandria's last soccer game and attend Chey's awards ceremony for cross country. It was fun to see them, even for a little while. I know I take for granted how wonderful they are to attend everyone's events and show they support. Thanks mom and dad!! We love to see you there!!
Thursday was crazy from the start, thankfully it was late start. That's every Thursday when we start school an hour later!! The kids needed their hair and costumes prepared and also all the yummy healthy treats we were sending into school for class parties. I love that all their teachers have opted for healthy parties this year. Any junk food that is sent for parties gets divided up and has to be taken home to eat!!! Thank you teachers!!! Broc had his Kindergarten AM parade at 10, then a wonderful party planned by our friend Tiffany!! Good Job!! After school I took him to Avery's for Avery's birthday party. Shannon and Cory took Avery, Broc and Ethan up to Reno to the new Sheels to ride the Farris wheel and then miniature golfing and dinner. They had a fabulous time!
Meanwhile, K&K were having their whole school parade and class party. I didn't make it back for their parties because I had to pick up Chey from school. But they said it was great fun and there was lots of yummy food and fun games.
After school we headed home to quickly pack and clean up to go to Nevada City. We decided to spend the weekend there and enjoy the holiday with cousins. As soon as Thomas got home we were all ready to go and we were off!! Thankful for Nevada Day, which is Oct. 31, so we always have the closest Friday off, which this year happened to fall right on Halloween!!
1 comment:
SUPER cute photos! I love the one by the motorcycle!
By the way, thanks for your tip of hitting the after halloween sales.
I was able to get the metal haunted house I wanted for $7!! Plus a few other things.
Post a Comment