Sunday, November 2, 2008

FHE, Pumpkins & Fish





The next week we invited the Fowlers and Klings over for Family Home Evening and dinner to cook the yummy fish and carve our beautiful pumpkins. The fish turned out great, for those of us who like fish, those who dislike fish enjoyed their steak!! The kids all thought it was great too. Everyone had fun carving their pumpkins and playing in the guts. Nait thought they were fun and yummy, and chewed on a piece of pumpkin for quite a while. It was so nice to have the garage all cleaned out so the mess stayed outside. This was just one of the many times I am thankful for our home and our ability to have lots of friends and family over, without feeling squishy!! Really, 20 people was just comfortable!!

2 comments:

Jennifer (Fern) said...

Cute pumpkins!

Natalie said...

You also have a cute family!! I can't belive how much Nate has grown. Those pictures are so cute. I like the motorcycle one. What a cutie. Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog! If you do, to bad!! Jusk kidding!

Natalie

See Who's Been Lookin'