Here is the kids annual Christmas photo shoot. They aren't as good as I had hoped, but with 5 kids we can't expect perfection, especially from a tired 10 month old. They all did pretty good. Broc kept taking his eyes off the camera. I wasn't really happy with the photographer. He wasn't as engaging as others we've had there. But we got a few good ones, so I considered it a success. An even more amazing success was our Christmas clothes shopping. I had in mind Christmas plaid so off we went on our quest. First stop was The Children's Place. 100% success. Let me tell you, this has never happened before, even with just the 3 girls. Either they don't fit right, don't have our size, or just not enough of our size. We got complete matching outfits for everyone!! The pictures don't do it real justice. Chey's dress is a plaid skirted bottom and Kallie has on a plaid skirt, all matching Kassie's jumper and the boys ties. It was amazing and I left feeling quite the sense of accomplishment. To add to my joy, eveything was on sale!! So enjoy the pictures of our beautiful children. Each one is special and wonderful. Life would not be complete without every one of them!
I bought that same jumper for Laurie at the Children's Place here, unfortunately, my store no longer carries ties, so no matching ties for my boys. Your kids are adorable.
1 comment:
I bought that same jumper for Laurie at the Children's Place here, unfortunately, my store no longer carries ties, so no matching ties for my boys. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment