Monday, November 10, 2008

My Things to be Thankful For

Since it is the beginning of November, I thought I would list a few of the things I am thankful for today.

Halloween, and its many activities. We are set for the year!!



Our Garden. We enjoyed many yummy things all summer. And we are still able to dig up fresh potatoes and carrots most of the winter. We just finished our last watermelon and we attempted our first batch of popcorn, freshly husked! We also just opened our first jar of pickles made this summer, very good!! And I am anxious to get into the salsa canned a few months ago. The pickles and salsa taste better if they sit for a while, so I will be patient.








And last for today, my wonderful gardening husband. I knew that farm boy I married would come in handy. Just kidding, but he is a excellent gardener and canner and I love reaping the benefits, thanks babe!! Love ya!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You truly do have a wonderful husband. I am so glad he is a great friend to mine~ and to me!

See Who's Been Lookin'