Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun

(Yah, I know, I said I wouldn't change my blog background until Dec. 1st, but then I got thinking about when I would have time next week to do it and I wasn't sure I would. So I had time now, so I changed it! Hope you all like it!)

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving here. The Kling family joined us and it was a great afternoon. The food was great and the kids all had a wonderful time. Nait loved Staci's green beans and my turkey. I made my favorite jello. It takes a long time so I don't make it often, but it is so yummy. It's the many many layers with every other layer made creamy with yogurt, and topped with whipping cream. I definitly need to make it more often.
My brother David came over after he got off work. The rest of his family went to Cali. to be with his mother in law. It was nice spending time with him. He was really tired from non stop work for about 21 days, but I think he enjoyed a yummy meal and desserts.
Thomas was able to eat more than I thought he should. He chewed slowly and for a long time and was able to eat most everything. Just not very much, it made him tired. Everyone had a good time and slept very well last night.
Nait's fever finally broke last night. He slept 15 hours last night and stayed cool so I think the worst has past. We are worried it may be Roseloa, but there is no sign of a rash yet.
Yesterday morning we participated in the 2nd annual Gobble Till You Wobble Run, hosted by the Fowler/Gerard Families. It was lots of fun. All of us ran it, except Thomas. Kallie, Kassie, Broc, Nait and I ran the 1 mile and Cheyanne ran a 2.2 mile. Everyone recieved metals and some of us won raffle drawings. It was lots of fun. Lots of thanks go to Shannon and her family and her parents for putting together a great fun run! Thanks!!

Well today we are being really lazy. I think I put away my November decorations and get things cleaned up and reaarranged for December. Broc is very anxious to get his stuff moved to his new room, so maybe we'll start that too. Hope you all had a wonderful fun and family filled Thanksgiving. Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas season.

No comments:

See Who's Been Lookin'