Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Concert

On Thursday night, Broc sang in his school Christmas concert. It only included the k-2nd grades, so it was pretty short. The girls were very excited for his first concert, especially since they didn't have to participate. So they all 3 brought their cameras and many pictures were taken.
Broc looked very handsome. We arrived really early so I could help the music teacher set up and welcome people at a table with programs and order forms for a DVD of that night's performance. Since we all were there early we were able to sit in the front row!! It's a good thing too because there was standing room only left by the time I came to join the family. The kindergarteners sang Santa Claus is Coming to Town and Snowflakes. Then at the end, all 3 grades sang We wish You a Merry Christmas together. It was a very sweet program and the kids all did wonderful.
We took some sweet pictures of him and his best buddies after the concert. The one of him and Alexis is a perfect reception slideshow picture. We are totally for arranged marriages here. I think we've got most of his friends set up. How great for your inlaws to be some of your parents best friends!! It's Perfect!






2 comments:

Shannon said...

I guess Brynn does have a better chance with Nait but....That ruins my same letter name thing I got going. It will be fun to see what happens.
Miss ya!

staci kling said...

They all look so cute. I am so grateful that they all have each other as friends. I also wouldn't mind having our friends as inlaws.

See Who's Been Lookin'