So when is it okay to call out a 10 year old kid? Chey has this little by on her BB team that is the most arrogant, obnoxious and mouthy kid I've ever been around. He is constantly putting down the other kids, telling them they don't know the game and they should all watch and learn. Yes, he said that!! I really wanted to storm the court and lay the kid out. And this was just at practice. He won't listen to the coach, he's always yelling for the ball and claiming either he's the best and brightest or he was cheated out of a play. His favorite word is calling everyone else ballhogs. Chey was really close to punching the kid, something she has done before, but she's learned to calm her temper since she was 3. Yes, she punched another kid when she was 3 and all the teachers praised her for sticking up for herself.
Anyway, I let Chey know that letting him get to her will make it worse. I told her to wait until we start games and see what happens when he starts mouthing off to other teams and all Chey's big FB playing friends, who just play BB for the fun of it. I told her to let them "foul" him a couple times and he'll shut up. Here's hoping!!!
1 comment:
I want to know what kid that is! I have never punched someone, but there is always a first for everything. Ill take care of that kid for you chey. And I will get Caitlin to help me. :)
Post a Comment