



My poor girls inherited their mothers straight hair. Even a curling iron curl only lasts a little while. So to get the most curl possible to last the longest, we braid. I really should have paid more attention when friends tried to teach me in high school. I am a really lousy braider! But the girls don't seem to mind. And Nait, he was happy as could be with his Oreo!
3 comments:
Curly hair is not all it's cracked up to be!
So I just entered that picture of Nait in the Regis and Kelly's cutest baby of 2009 contest. Check out their website for times to see when they show the winner on TV. I also sent a picture of Layne, I wouldn't help but put both of those kids up there they are just so cute.
Can't wait to see you. Love ya...
Try Garnier Fructis Curl Sculpting cream gel. I put that in Laurie's wet hair and then roll it in sponge curlers she sleeps on it and as long as it is completely dry before you take the curlers out the curls stay pretty good. I have some if you'd like to try it let me know. I also have some coupons for $1.00 off it.
Post a Comment