So my kids are pretty good kids, I think. No one has ever really thrown temper tantrums. But this morning Nait decided to be really stubborn, and I just happened to catch it on video. This is the consequences of having 3 older sisters who give you anything you want and an older brother who keeps you entertained non stop. Mom just doesn't always give in. In this video he wanted me to pick him up, but refused to crawl over to me. Remember to pause the music, you don't want to miss one fake scream!
This is after. I picked him up and he was prefectly happy taking his cup and fruit bar. The joys of a 1 year old!!
3 comments:
Nait you are so cute! I love the video. I love hearing his fake cries. They sound so sad.
Yeah that was pathetic... is it bad that I laughed at that whole video? I soooooo cannot wait for you to come out here. I am stoked to spend a whole week with the niece and nephew that know me the least, they really need to get to know the fun aunt.
YIPEE!!!
You are so mean! I couldn't stand it after 20 seconds. He is so sweet and just wanted a warm cuddle from his Mommy. Pick that sweet boy up and love him ~ fake cry or not! Love you both!:)
Post a Comment