So it had been awhile since I've sat down to post. We've been really busy, with Thomas out of town, the girls all in basketball and my trip to Atlanta, the time has flown by. I will try to get some more info up soon.
As for now, the girls finished up BB this week. Everyone played great in their last games. Chey entered the double digits. She scored 10 points! And last week while I was gone she made a 3 point shot! GO CHEY! She is really looking forward to 7th grade BB.
K&K both scored in all their last few games. I was sad to miss their last, their actually last game was cancelled because of a science fair at the school it was scheduled at, so I missed their last game while I was on a plane from Denver to Sacramento. They understood and were happy each other scored.
All the other new info deserves it own post so more to come, Promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment