Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday afternoon Family Fun

This afternoon, after church, Dad wanted to have a hotdog roast in the back yard. The kids were all excited. David, Laura & kids, Kristi & kids and Breanne, Blake & Kennidi were all there. Including mom and dad, of course. It was a fun family afternoon, and the day couldn't of been prettier. February 1st, and it felt like May 1st. I love California weather. Snow last week, warm enjoyable weather this week. After lunch we played baseball and everyone joined in and had a great time. Nathaniel was playing catcher and took 3 balls right to the head, but it never slowed him down, thank goodness for wiffle balls! Enjoy a peak out our fun afternoon. And thanks to Kristi for all the fun ball game pictures.



















1 comment:

MacLaurins said...

So when did everyone start sippin' back on the bruskies? Blake, Dave, Brea, is there something that needs a confession? Ha ha, j/k, it does look pretty funny though. I wish we could have been there to play with everyone. I miss those times at Mom and Dad's.
:(

See Who's Been Lookin'