Saturday, March 7, 2009

Greatest Friends Ever!

So many great and wonderful thanks go to my friends Shannon and Staci and their incredibly patient and understanding families. They both were wonderful enough to take 2 kids each for the time I was in Atlanta. I had reservations about going because of the kids, but they both made me go and were "happy" to keep my kids. My kids had a wonderful time and were very much loved and taken care of. Because of my wonderful friends I was able to enjoy my trip and know my kids were in the best hands and homes! Cheyanne and Broc spent the week at Fowlers. Everyone had a great time. Little Brynn LOVED having Chey there to play with. And Broc thought it was so great having Avery to play with everyday! Kallie and Kassie stayed with Klings. The Kling girls were so excited for weeks before to have their buddies spend lots of nights. K&K had lots of fun helping Staci, hopefully it was helping. Everyone made it to their BB games, homework was done and I think they still love us. Needless to say we owe them a huge thank you and they have us on top of their favor list! I love you both so much, you make my life happier, you love me (us) for who we are and the love you show my children makes me thankful for you everyday!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You are a sweetheart! You know that you and your kids are our family. We love you ALL! Anytime ~ and you don't owe me anything. Love you!

staci kling said...

I will take your kids any day. I love them all. You don't owe me anything either. It was a fun and crazy time. Thanks for leaving town! :)

See Who's Been Lookin'