Thursday, March 26, 2009

PTC's

Some parents dread them, I love them. Parent-Teacher conferences are fun for us. I don't like bragging much, but sometimes it is really warranted. We went to all 4 kids PTC's today and each teacher, even all 4 of Chey's, said the same thing. "We would love to have a whole class, of Chey's, K&K's, or Broc's." It just makes me feel good and that I am doing something right! Chey's teachers just smiled and said she is wonderful and such a joy. Her lowest grade is a 97 %, so none of her teachers have any thing at all to discuss, just keep up the good work!
Kallie and Kassie's teacher is great. She loves them despite their weird tendencies. They fiddle with stuff, BAD! But what's funny is they are listening and learning. Very good at multi-tasking. She finds the joy in their uniqueness. She was thrilled that Kallie finally found one of the teachers purposefully written spelling errors. And of course Kallie felt bad correcting her, but when she learned she misspelled on purpose to see if anyone would notice, she eagerly mentioned all the other times she noticed something was wrong! Funny girl. They have A's and a couple of B's, mainly do to laziness. They get so obsessed with their current book, they rush through their work so they can get back to their books. We're working on that, and have been for years!

Broc's teacher said he is wonderful and very helpful. He and his friend "A" tend to parent each other a bit to much, but again, it's funny to her. She loves his enthusiasm when telling stories or writing about pictures.

So I guess so far we've done pretty good. I know the "T" years are coming, but I think we're ready for that. We're very blessed to have good, honest, respectful, hard working, friendly, nice to everyone kids! Not to mention I think their all pretty super cute!!

Here is Chey's spring pictures. She is getting prettier by the day!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

You should be proud!!

That is a beautiful picture of Chey.
So grown up. Where does the time go!?!?!

See Who's Been Lookin'