Thursday, May 14, 2009

14 Years Ago

So, I'm a day late.  Our 14th anniversary was yesterday.  Being in the middle of a busy school week, during ball season, we decided to wait to celebrate until this weekend.  But I thought I would post a few pictures of us in our much younger years.  I can't believe how young we were.   It has been a wonderful 14 years.  We've had our share of trials and success, lots of love and some heartache.  But it's all been worth it because we've grown together and made it through.  I totally believe if we can make it through deaths and births and building homes, we can make it through most anything.   I would love to say we have figured each other out and all is peachy, but I'd be lying.  We still have disagreements and sometimes aren't very nice to each other, but we always make up and we will always love each other.  We have 5 wonderful children who make each day an adventure.  We have the great blessing of being sealed for Time and All Eternity.  
I married a wonderful man who lets me be right most of the time, even when I'm not.  He is the hardest working man I've ever known and one of the most determined too.  He can figure out how to do anything.  He is a awesome daddy and loves playing with, teaching and hanging out with the kids.  He is so much more patient than me and knows when I've had enough.  He bails me out and eases my burdens.  He babies me when I'm sick, even though I tell him to suck it up when he's sick.   I am a very blessed woman and I love him forever!  Thanks for 14 fun years honey, here's to many, many more!   





3 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

Wow, that has been a long time. You guys still look as young and as in love as ever. How did you get your wedding pictures on there? Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary--a little late. We all enjoyed seeing the pictures! Glad you posted them.
Hoop Fam

staci kling said...

You guys look so young. Happy be-lated anniversary. 14 down many more to go:) We love you guys.

See Who's Been Lookin'