Saturday, May 9, 2009

Spring Pictures



We finally got the kids spring pictures back.  They all turned out so well.  The photographer saw K&K in line together and asked to take one of them together.  It turned out so cute, I had to get just one.  Spring pictures are my favorites because you don't have to buy whole packages.  I get an 8X10 and  the laminated sheet.  The kids love it.  It has photo cards, bookmarks and keychain tags, all with their picture on them.   And the poses and backgrounds are much better than the fall pictures.   The photographer was able to capture the same smile and expression on Kallie and Kassie.  I love it when that happens, because it doesn't happen very often.  Enjoy!


I had to add one of Nait.  He is loving having so many ball games to play at.  He would much rather be on the field though.  

No comments:

See Who's Been Lookin'