Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Flying By

Our weeks seem to just keep flying by.  We have been loving all the practices, but now the games begin.  This week we have 7 basketball games and a volleyball tournament.  Poor Nait has to sit through all of this.  I hope he survives, or rather I survive wrestling with him through so many quarters.  I think this is the time to breakdown and buy some more cartoons for the itouch.  He's watched the free Handy Manny and Sesame Street episodes over and over.  I am thinking episodes of Bob and Dinosaur Train may keep him still through some games.

Another addition to our week is Broc's Great to Be 8 Fireside.  He is so excited to learn more about being baptized this year.  And since I have been involved in the planning, I am so excited too.  It is going to be a great night.


As for last week, we had a great night out with friends, thanks Fowlers and Raineys!  And thanks Chey for watching kids 2 nights in a row.    I've said it before, but don't think it can be said enough, she is a great kid!  It amazes me how much she can take on and still want to do more, and to get straight A's on top of it all.  She is proving to be a very good volleyball player and has no problem keeping up with and showing up all the bigger boys in their 7-8th grade basketball league.
Well off to another week of fun.  Plenty of games to go around, if anyone wants to join me!

No comments:

See Who's Been Lookin'