Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh the Joy of Madness

That pretty much sums it up.  I love love love watching the kids in all their many sports.  But it is pure madness at times.  Chey did make the 7th grade volleyball team.  She/We are really excited.  I love watching and playing volleyball.  She received lots of praise from the coaches so I think she feels a lot of pressure to do really well.  It definitely makes my life a bit more interesting, but really, who cares, we love it all!  Here is a sampling of my schedule, anyone jealous?
Tues: Chey VB practice till 4:00, K&K practice 6:00pm, Chey YW 7:00pm
Wed: KK Dentist appointment 9:15, Chey VB practice till 4:00, Chey BB practice 7:00
Thurs: Chey VB practice till 4:00, K&K AD 3:34, K&K practice 6:00, Chey BB practice 7:00, Pres. Meeting 7:00
Fri:  Camp Meeting 10:15, Only VB practice!!
Sat:  Broc's first basketball camp 9-11.
Then after this week, basketball games begin.  They usually play 2-3 games a week.  Broc's just has Sat. camps.  I really am excited.  The only part I am dreading is keeping Nait off the court through so many games.  He wants to be a big kid so bad, he takes off for the middle of the court no matter how big the kids out there.  Hopefully whatever girls aren't playing at the time can keep up with him while the others are playing.
Chey starts VB matches on the 30th.  Her first tournament is that Saturday.  So hopefully we can get Broc to and from BB and still make it to her matches.
Speaking of Nait wanting so bad to be a big kid, he is currently wearing his first pair of tidy whities!  He has been letting us know when he has to go #2 for several weeks now.  And he is really good at going potty whenever you put him on the toilet.  So we'll see how it goes.  I'm not really ready to make it an all out effort to have him 100% potty trained next week, but we'll see how he does, maybe he is ready!  He's been dry for 30 minutes so far!!

No comments:

See Who's Been Lookin'