Tuesday, January 5, 2010

OOPS! Another Birthday!

I am a horrible mother! I forgot to mention that in November we also celebrated Broc's 7th birthday! That one kind of got away from me. Sorry bubba, we love you so so much!
Yep, Broc turned 7 and is loving it. One of his first requests at being 7 was asking to play football next fall. Daddy is still undecided but mommy is super excited! So we'll see...
Broc is our wonderful happy boy. Has been since we was born. He has been the easiest and most best natured kid. He loves to help, play any games with anyone and loves hanging out with mom. I hope he doesn't change a bit!! Being the first boy, with 3 big sisters, he is learning to be very patient and understanding. He's happy to get time with the "boys" and tries to teach Nait all that he can about boy toys!





We are very blessed to have such a wonderful son. He keeps me smiling everyday!

No comments:

See Who's Been Lookin'