Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good bye February


This month has gone by way too fast.  We (Nait and I) have been living in school gyms.  Between VB and BB that's were we are, if we aren't sleeping at home or working at the elementary school.  But we love it all, and as long as the iPod is charged and cartoons are ready when the game patience has gone, we are all happy!  Everyone is loving whatever they happen to be playing at any given time.                                        


Chey went to an afternoon VB camp in Carson and learned a lot.  Her coach is the best so we are looking elsewhere for more experience.  She really wants to go to BYU VB camp this summer.  Hopefully we can work it out!


Nait had his 2 year check up last week.  Only a month late, not bad for me!  He weighed 34 lbs.  (not as much as I thought he would)  and was 38 inches tall.  So if the wives tale is correct, he should be about 6'4".  Sounds about right!  He's healthy and happy and took the one shot he got without even tensing up or wincing!  Such a tuff kid!  

A few other fun things this month, we got a new dishwasher and refrigerator, finally!  I have hated the ones we've had since we got them.  It's so nice to have clean dishes, that you can't even hear being cleaned!!  And food that isn't frozen at any random given time.  The new fridge is HUGE, which is wonderful and sorta bad.  Like my pantry, because it's so big, it looks emptier than it is, so I think I need to go shopping.   We ended up getting stainless, only because the dishwasher I wanted on came in stainless, and the fridge was at an outlet for 1/2 the price, so there was no ordering, you get what is there.  We love them both!  
  
That's about it.  This week is Broc's first Blue and Gold dinner, he is very excited.  It's his first scout event, even though he won't be 8 until November, they invite all in coming scouts. My parents are coming next week for a 1 day game overload!!  This month went by so fast, pretty soon it will be summer!  YAY, Sand Harbor, I can almost feel your sand between my toes!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey there Tami-cute blog! Thanks for posting it on FB, it's fun to take a look at your growing family and busy life. New appliances are so much fun, but I have to ask what the two drawers on the bottom hold? Are they both freezer drawers? You'll have to update in a month or two-or maybe in the summer! and let us know if you like this style or not.

See Who's Been Lookin'