Sunday, April 4, 2010

Time Flys

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted.  Life has been busy as usual.  The kids are all involved in sports, so we are constantly on the go.  I am helping coach Broc's baseball team.  K&K choose to play soccer this spring.  They aren't loving it, but enjoying it.  Probably the last season of soccer for our family.  I am just fine with that.  Not a sport that I enjoy all that much.  Speaking of enjoyable sports, we got our co-ed softball team organized this year.  I am so ready to start playing again.  Can't wait!!
Chey is running track.  She is doing really good for her first time.  Coach hasn't decided what events he wants her in yet.  Her first meet is in a couple of weeks, so I guess we'll know by then, hopefully.
Nait is , yet again, spending lots of time watching everyone else play games and feeling a little left out.  He wants onto whatever field he is watching at the time.  Poor kid!!

Thomas is enjoying his job.  He is getting use to being in an office more and spending more time on a computer.  He is traveling to Vegas once a week, but usually comes back the same day.   It's nice for him to have a more flexible schedule.  He is able to take Chey to school most mornings and can usually make it home early when we need him for things.
Nait is getting so big, it is hard to see my baby growing up, especially knowing he is our last.  He's been pretty sick the last 10 days, croup!  So he's been on 2 steroids and Augmentin.  It's made him grumpy and have an upset tummy and very picky about what he eats.  Which isn't good because he's suppose to eat with all the medicine.  He is finally feeling better, but still trying to catch up with sleep.  That I am not complaining about.  He has been sleeping SO much.  It's been hard to go anywhere or do anything, because he either tired and grumpy or asleep in bed.  He is finally starting to talk more, although hard to understand, it is more that grunts.  His infatuation with trucks and tractors is growing every day.  Everywhere we go we find a tractor.  It's fun to see him get so excited!

I have been really busy, not only with the kids, but with school and girls camp.  I am an assistant camp director for Stake Girls camp this year.  It's been fun getting things started.  The next few months will be much busier, getting all the details together and organizing everyone.  But it is so much fun and I am really excited to be able to go to camp again this year.  Thankfully, Chey is excited I am going too!
School stuff is getting busy too.  We finished up the last fundraiser and now we are starting to plan Teacher  Appreciation week and end of the year celebrations.  It's hard to believe that this school year is coming to an end.  It's gone by so fast.  K&K are a little anxious and excited to finish up elementary school and start junior high.   It will be weird having only one elementary student/class/teacher.  I've always had to split my time and energy between 2 or 3 teachers.

We'll we are now on Spring Break and it is snowing in Nevada City.  Hopefully this is going to all blow through in the next few days and we will have a couple of days to enjoy our visit.
I promise to put more pictures up when I get home.

1 comment:

Aaron and Tori Swank said...

Happy Mother's Day, Tami!

See Who's Been Lookin'