Friday, October 6, 2006



Well is was another busy week. The girls soccer games went really well last week. Both teams won their games and Cheyanne scored one goal for her team and played a great game. Kallie and Kassie played well also. Saturday night we went to the adult session of General Conference with our friends the Darringtons. We went out to dinner afterward to a steak house in Washoe Valley. It used to be a Cattlemans, but was bought by a new owner. It was the best steak we have had since moving here. There was great live music and the dinner was excellent. I love finding new places to eat that are so good. We will definatly have to go there again. Unfortunatly the babysitter we hired was not so good. It was the first time we used her,and even though we know her and her family very well, I was not impressed. The house was a mess, the kids weren't in bed and she had let them get into my scrapbook stuff to "put on a play". Creative, yes, responsible , no!! Good thing we have easy, well behaved kids. They walked all over her, I can't imagine what problem kids would do to her!
Sunday was General Conference so we stayed home and watched it on TV. The kids were great in paying attention to the first session on Sunday. The second session we let them come and go a bit more. Four hours is a long time for kids to sit and listen to speakers. They were all very excited to listen to President Hinckley in the first session. Thomas and I enjoyed the talks and I took good notes, it helped me stay awake!!
The rest of this week I have been just surviving. My allergies hit me pretty bad this week and I have been miserable on and off. Broc did great in swimming Tues and Thurs. He is getting really good at actual real swimming. On Tuesday we shopped a little after swimming. Wednesday we stayed home and I rested. Thursday I felt pretty good. We went to swimming then to the girls school for the afternoon. Chey's soccer practice was cancelled because of rain, but K&K's wasn't. So after school we went to their practice and Chey and Broc practiced with their team. Their coach is great and he loves it when the big kids come and help and is great when the little kids want to play also!! Also last night we finally got the basement storage room cleaned out so we can sheetrock it and get the shelves in to organize it. About time huh? Once that is done we can sheetrock the rest of the basement and build the walls to get it closer to finished. I also went through K&K life pictures for a speech Ashley is doing on Twins. It made me sad to see how fast they have grownup and how happy and cute they were as babies. This picture was when they turned two. I took it at a park by our house in Logan. They are so sweet.
Today Broc and I stayed home and got some things done around here. Thomas and I have a softball game tonight, if it isn't cancelled. The black clouds have really been pouring in over Carson City all day, but so far, the game is on.
Well, I guess that's it for now. Until Next time! BYE BYE!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are busy busy. It is great to keep track of everything. Have fun! Love T

See Who's Been Lookin'