Later that week Laura and I took the boys to the Snakes Alive Exhibit in Reno. They all were enthralled by all the snakes. They got to hold two different kinds, a Boa and a Corn Snake. Broc wasn't so sure about holding the Boa, but he was okay helping me hold it. The Corn Snake he loved and is still asking to get one. They had a bridge over all the poisenous snakes which were under plexiglass. There was one really ticked off rattlesnake and he kept rattling and almost striking at us. The boys thought that was the best part!! They saw a Coral Snake, an albino King snake and lots of others. It was a fun day with our boys!!!
The next day Laura and I took all the kids swimming in Gardnerville. It is an indoor facility with 3 pools and a slide. The kids all had a blast. I was really impressed by K&K swimming skills. They did great. Broc kept his lifejacket on when we went off the diving board, but we took it off when he and I were playing in the big and little pools. He is swimming so good. He started the last session of swimming lessons this week. It will be be our last before summer.
Yesterday after swimming Shannon and I took our kids to Fugi Park for the farm exhibit. There were lots of animals and different things to see. Broc was most excited about the lizard and insect collection a man had. He probably spent 30 mintues looking at all the different species.
He was very excited when I said Amelia could come home with us for the afternoon. I think they both get a little bored through the week with all the older kids in school. So they played and played until it was time to go. It has been so much fun having David and Laura and the kids close. Especially for Broc, he is loving having Amelia and Nathaniel to play with so much. And I am enjoying having William recognize me and want to give he loves everytime I see him!! It's great!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment