Pregnant Sisters
It is so exciting to be pregnant the same time as my sister Breanne. Although this is her first and my 5th, it is wonderful. We are so excited for the 3 new grandkids to be so close in age. My brother Jeremy's wife is over due as of today. Breanne has 3 more months and I have 6 more months. So they will all be three months apart. We took a cute picture for Ashley, so she can share in our excitement. I must remind everyone that this is my 5th and Breanne's 1st!!!! You all know the more kids you have the earlier you show, so please keep that in mind. There have only been a few times in my adult life that I have seen the resemblance people say Brea and I have of each other. This is one of them, remember 1st and 5th!!!!! She is 6 months and I am 3 months.
No comments:
Post a Comment