Monday, April 14, 2008

Husband Tag

First of all, I want to thank Becca for tagging me!! I appreciate it!! Love ya!

Here is my husband Tag:

What is his full name? Thomas Melvin Strong
How long have we been married? 13 years in May
How long did we date? 8 months, engaged for 3 months
Who eats more sweets? I do definitly
Who said I love you first? He did, then I did back
How old is he? 35
Who is taller? He is by a full foot
Who is smarter? I am for sure
Who sings better? Me, he tries but it isn't always pleasant
Who does the laundry? I do, unless he's desperate
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? If we had one, he would, but since we don't yet, he does all the other yard work, which is a lot with 5 acres. He also does all the vegetable garden and fruit tree care!
Who drives? Depends, in his truck, he does, in my van , usually I do. In city traffic, I do.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me
Who kissed who first? Depends on who you ask. I say he did, he says I did. So maybe we both went in for it at the same time!!
Who asked who out? He kinda did, he hauled me away from my homework in my PJ's and took me to McDonald's when I didn't show up for a dance I told him I would be at.
Who has more siblings? He does, 12 to 7.
Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation, usually he does, we share the pants!!

I tag:
Carla
Tiffany
Fern

Have Fun!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammi, how are you guys? It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I can't say the same for us. This stupid snow won't go away. It is still snowing here and its amost May. ARe you guys coming up this summer? We need to see you guys sometime? Anyways I don't know your email anymore so if you want to email me back, mine is dah03004@byui.edu. Love, Jenna

See Who's Been Lookin'