I forgot to add two of my favorite pictures of the whole trip. The kids had so much fun taking them, and we were very impressed with their ability to match their facial expressions to the situation. And it fits their personalities so well. Enjoy!!!
The girls blending is perfect. And Chey plays her part SO well!! Kallie and Kassie were so excited to be her servants. "We have to be the two servants because we are twins, and they have to match." Yep, that's what they said and they had no qualms with Cheyanne being Queen Amadala. Anyone want to guess which one is Kallie and which is Kassie. And no cheating with zooming in on the chin!!! 
Broc choose to be a Jedi, I think it is suppose to be Anakin, but I may be wrong. You Star War buffs can correct me if I'm wrong. Or I will ask Broc in the morning. He will know which Jedi fought Darth Mal. 
1 comment:
What awesome pictures. Sounds like you guys had tons of fun. Sara
Post a Comment